Sunday, May 22, 2011

the capital

Lauren at the museum checking out the logging history that went on in DIXIE COUNTY!
The Crew!
In the Capital waiting on our tour to get started!
The view from the 22nd Floor of our Capital Building
The House of Representatives
Lauren and Christianna with serious faces! lol
The front of the Capital Building

Lauren's 4th Grade field trip was taking charter buses to the Capital in Tallahassee.
It was a lot of fun! I had never been to the Capital on a tour and actually learned a lot.
The 4th Grade had been studying Florida and the different types of government.
One of the projects they had to do was the Florida A to Z Report!
The kids had a lot of fun and the bus ride there made it fun too!
I can't believe my baby if going to be in the 5th grade next year!
So blessed I have a job where I am able to take off and go on field trips with my girls.
~Franne

No comments:

Post a Comment