Saturday, March 5, 2011

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish


Wednesday, March 2nd was Dr. Seuss's Birthday! We celebrated it at school by decorating doors, eating green eggs and ham and class parties!
We read 12 of Dr. Seuss books that week to our kids in our class. They love to be read too!
We had a lot of fun celebrating!
I had ordered this really cute skirt from Etsy made out of Seuss fabric! I was so excited until... we were in TJ Maxx Monday night and Caroline fell in love with this dress she has on. I hear her say "Mom look! How beautiful it is Dr. Seuss's pattern!" Usually I can say No! but it was just the tone in her little voice and how sweet she was I couldn't resist.
So we resold the precious skirt from Etsy to Braley. I was a little sad...but not Caroline she was proud of her find.
Our Cat in the hats our class did this week!
Can you tell I usually take our pictures before school starts! lol We always look like we have not woke up yet! However I love my sweet school pictures of my girls and love those moments like these.
Lauren has informed me she is getting too big for all of this stuff! Lol
Such a sweet daughter! I am going to miss her next year when she is at the middle school. I am trying to get as many pictures as can! (sniff sniff)
My students love to see Lauren when she comes in my room :) She is greeted by them all running over to her every morning!
We love you Lauren Seuss!!
Caroline Seuss
We ate "Green Eggs and Ham"
The kids loved them!
Mrs. Christy's and Mrs. Wendy's Door!
So cute!
Mrs. Heather, Mrs. Belinda and Mrs. Amanda's Door!
I loved it! So cute!
Our class door! Mr. Travis drew it out for us!
Thank you Mr. Travis!
We made pencils for Caroline's class for her party! We found them at Office Depot last weekend we Christy and I went to like 8 stories in 3 hours! Whew! That was fun yet alittle crazy! We were on a mission to find Dr. Seuss stuff our class party on Wednesday. We went to Hobby Lobby, Micheals, Office Depot, Dollar Tree, Kmart, Joann's, Wal-green's, Target, and the 24 hour Wal-mart. Some of which she sat in the car with the kids while I ran in! Ha! We then went home to stay up till 2:30 making favor bags and fabric pins for our class and Pre-K team!
(Christy, I had a lot of fun that night we might could make a reality show on shopping! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment