Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Our Trip to the ZOO!

Saturday we decided to take a family trip to the Jacksonville Zoo. Both the girls love the Jacksonville Zoo and with our season pass ole dad bought us it is one of top picks for things to do....We had a wonderful day and the weather could not have been any better. We stopped at a good friends of Jamie's that opened a "Jersey Mikes Sub Shop" for lunch which was delicious and kept us full until we made it to Lake City on our way home that night...well I did stop at the drive thru Duncan Donuts on the way home but hey I was driving!
The stingrays exhibit is one of the girls first stops!
Caroline and Daddy trying to touch a stingray!
(Caroline gets scared and snatches her hand out the moment they come close!)
Lauren is quite the pro, she circles the pool and touches as many as she can!

My two sweet girls....well most of the time! ha!
I just love a family picture....the rest of my family doesn't but hey I make them take at least one!
This is my favorite picture of the day!!!
I am very blessed to have my two girls and my husband!
I don't know what I would do without them making me smile :)
We cracked up at this buzzard....Jamie and I could not get over at the next couple of pictures....not sure what he was doing but we laughed and then laughed some more!
?????????
You see something new every time you go to the zoo! We are proof!!!
He then did that for a few seconds and then got back up???? Crazy right?
I got to try out my new lens this time to the zoo!
Thank you honey, I am in love!
I stole a picture of them talking and checking out the animals
Jamie says "this is one more weird looking animal"
Photographer in training! I hope she loves to take pictures just like me!


Jamie says "the ugliest animal in the world...poor thing"
On our way to the butterfly hollow!



Butterfly Hollow was beautimous!
We took so many pictures and had so much fun.
They did a really good job with the exhibit.
Jamie just sat and waited while we enjoyed our selves
Miss Priss Pot!
Sweet ole sisters
I was pushing my luck on this last picture.....I got a..... "MOM"!!!
The landscaping was gorgeous at the zoo.
I think we found a future tree for our yard!!!
Lauren checking out the coy fish
And this is all Caroline wanted to do....push the stroller.....she still rides however thinks she should be able to push it around the park when we decides she wants to walk.....smh
How stinking cute are they??
Love the penguins!!!
"THE END" of our family trip to the zoo! We loved every minute of our time spent together and enjoyed all the animals we got to see

2 comments:

  1. Great pics, Franne! Did yall get a sno-cone? Oh my word, the best I've ever had was last year at the Jax zoo! I can't wait to go back for another one! Ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jax zoo, looks like yall had a great time. The pics are beautiful! and yes Annie those sno-cones are the best!

    ReplyDelete